The fundamental premise of astrology is that there is a correspondence between celestial events and earthly events: as above, so below. At the moment a new person enters the world, the individual nature and course of that life is heralded by the arrangement of the planets at that time and place. A picture of that planetary arrangement is called a natal chart, and interpreting it is the practice of natal astrology. You can even examine the relationship between two people by comparing the synastry between two natal charts. Using a combination of traditional and modern methods on the two charts, I can take a look at the charts and tell you about:
- Your individual natal capacities for relationships, strengths and weaknesses in relationships
- Your individual favorable and unfavorable periods for relationships
- Your combined synastry, the dynamics of your relationship, what ways you will interact with each other, what strengths and weaknesses you bring out in each other.
Information I Need to Give You a Reading
I need both of your precise birth times, birth dates and birth places in order to find out where the planets were at the time and place you were born. The birth time is an especially crucial piece of information, so I would like to know the source of your birth times and how accurate you think they are. Most people know their birth dates, so this usually isn’t a problem. As for the birth places, I don’t need the name of the hospital, I just need the city, state and/or country where you born.
What if we don’t know our birth times?
- Ask your parents. Even if they don’t know the exact time, they may be able to give you some clues as to what part of the day it was.
- Look in your baby books. Usually, if your parents kept a baby book, the time is recorded in there.
- Look at your newspaper birth announcements. If you can get a hold of it, it will sometimes be there.
- Look on your birth certificates. This is usually reliable, but be aware that the birth time on the birth certificate might not be completely correct. Depending on when and where you were born, it might not be recorded at all. If you were born in the United States, a good place to start searching for your birth certificate is here.
- Rectification. An astrologer would use any and all clues you can gather, alongside a chronology of important events in your life to find the time that matches most closely.
If you don’t know your birth times, I can still give some insights but the reading will be less detailed than it would be with birth times.
How do I order?
If you would like to schedule an appointment, please send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
I will always be in contact within 24 hours. In this email, please let me know…
- Your birth dates (for example, January 1st, 1985)
- Your birth times (for example, 1:06 AM)
- Your birth places (city, state, country, for example, Boston, MA, USA)
- The source of your birth times and your estimation of their accuracy
- Any particular concerns or questions you would like me to address in the consultation
- By what method you would like to receive your consultation and your times of availability
I can provide consultations:
- As a written report
- Over the phone
- Over Skype (video or no video)
A relationship analysis consultation is 1 hour, and costs $150.00 USD. That takes into account my preparation time and the consultation itself.
Please make sure to only pay for a consultation once we have been in contact and scheduled! Payment is handled by Paypal, and can be reached by clicking the button below!