You should get a general consultation with me if you’re interested in what I have to say about your individual natal chart, transits, profections and zodiacal releasing, far beyond what you learned in your Natal Horoscope Report. This is also a good option if you’re not sure if what you’re looking for fits neatly into natal, synastry, horary, electional or rectification categories, that’s okay! Whether it’s career issues, love and romance, whatever, let’s talk about what you want to find out about, and we’ll take it from there.
Information I Need to Give You a General Consultation
I need your precise birth time, birth date and birth place in order to find out where the planets were at the time and place you were born. The birth time is an especially crucial piece of information, so I would like to know the source of your birth time and how accurate you think it is. Most people know their birth dates, so this usually isn’t a problem. As for the birth place, I don’t need the name of the hospital, I just need the city, state and/or country where you born.
What if I don’t know my birth time?
- Ask your parents. Even if they don’t know the exact time, they may be able to give you some clues as to what part of the day it was.
- Look in your baby book. Usually, if your parents kept a baby book, the time is recorded in there.
- Look at your newspaper birth announcement. If you can get a hold of it, it will sometimes be there.
- Look on your birth certificate. This is usually reliable, but be aware that the birth time on the birth certificate might not be completely correct. Depending on when and where you were born, it might not be recorded at all. If you were born in the United States, a good place to start searching for your birth certificate is here.
- Rectification. An astrologer would use any and all clues you can gather, alongside a chronology of important events in your life to find the time that matches most closely. Find out more about my rectification services here.
How do I order?
Please complete payment (Paypal button below) and please send me an email to email@example.com
In this email, please let me know…
- Your birth date (for example, January 1st, 1985)
- Your birth time (for example, 1:06 AM)
- Your birth place (city, state, country, for example, Boston, MA, USA)
- The source of your birth time and your estimation of its accuracy
- Any particular concerns or questions you would like me to address in the consultation
I can provide consultations:
- Over the phone
- Over Skype or Zoom (video or no video)
A general consultation is 1 hour, and costs $150.00 USD. Please be aware that due to the high volume of consultations I am responding to all clients in the order that they have paid. Payment is handled by Paypal, and can be reached by clicking the button below!